Gordon Academic College continues to be a leader and adapts itself to the changing requirements of the education system, modifying its educational programs for the education system while addressing the challenges of the 21st century. It offers 2 cycles: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Degree with teaching certificate in the following fields: English, Science, Mathematics, Bible, Literature, Communication, Language, Israel culture and heritage, Special Education and Early childhood (Child development); Informal Education; and Master of Education (M.Ed.), a graduate degree designed to provide professional advancement to current and aspiring teachers, educators and school professionals. Gordon Academic College provides five Graduate Studies programs, four M.Ed. (Master of Education) programs, and an M.Teach. (Master of Teaching) program, as follows:
1. Inclusive Education M.Ed. program provides research foundations and techniques in inclusive classrooms and kindergartens. The program is aimed at upgrading the educators' skills regarding the integration, involvement and well-being of students from a wide range of backgrounds, such as special needs, cultures and disabilities. The course on the gifted child is an integral part of this program.
2. Educational Leadership and Administration M.Ed. program (also referred to as, The Management of Educational Systems) provides academic foundations and techniques related to the myriad philosophies, characteristics and tasks of school leadership and management. It is aimed at educators who intend to lead and manage formal and informal educational systems, and to gain a systemic view of educational systems. The seminar on the development of excellence in education focuses on examining different initiatives and strategies which for promoting excellence from the point of view of school leaders.
3. Teaching, Learning and Mentoring M.Ed. program is aimed at educators who see themselves in positions of educational leadership, planning and teacher training design and implementation. The program provides theoretical and practical techniques in instructional methods, teacher mentoring and interactional skills, and is aimed at three groups: Teachers at the elementary and secondary levels; and kindergarten teachers in early education programs.
4. M.Teach program - provides a master degree with a high school teaching certificate. The program is aimed for individuals who already hold a Bachelor degree in Math and/or the Humanities, who seek to enter the education system.
5. Innovation in Education M.Ed. Program. A new program focusing on innovative teaching strategies incorporating technology in elementary and secondary school, accompanied by research.